16 TOP Hotel Suites in Atlanta GA ✔️ for Ultimate Comfort
As the biggest city in Georgia, Atlanta is the ultimate tourist destination! Not only does it have many attractions and fine dining restaurants, but this city is filled with incredible hotels!
Follow me as today we’ll discover some of the best hotel suites in Atlanta GA! I’ve done all the research and come up with a list of accommodations that I’ve ordered from most to least expensive, plus a bonus section with some great hotels with a balcony!
I’ve prepared lots for today! But before we jump straight in, I wanted to remind everyone how important it is to book your room in advance! Atlanta is filled with tourists, and the good hotels will likely sell out fast.
Are we ready to start?
If you are in a hurry
Here’s a short list of the top hotel suites in Atlanta for anyone who can’t go through the whole post:
Luxury (US$600 and up)
- Hotel Clermont Atlanta – Guests will love the Art Deco design of the guest rooms here! The Deluxe Suite comes with 1 large double bed, 1 sofa bed, a flat-screen cable TV, and a sitting area! Set within walking distance of Piedmont Park, this accommodation also offers a restaurant, valet parking, a fitness center, and a bar where you can enjoy your nightcap!
- The Ritz-Carlton Atlanta – Offering a great city view from its spacious rooms, this hotel comes with all the facilities guests need for their stay! Their Executive King Suite has a double bed and a sofa bed, a flat-screen cable TV, and free Wi-Fi. Set near the Mercedes Benz Stadium and other great attractions, the accommodation also offers a restaurant, bicycle rentals, and live entertainment at their bar!
- Nobu Hotel Atlanta – Elegant, classy, and with an incredible city view! This place has some great rooms for guests and amenities like an outdoor pool, a spa center, and 3 dining options. It features different suites with lots of space, 1 large double bed, a seating area, and a private bathroom. Enjoy some breakfast in your suite, and then head out to explore the city!
- Loews Atlanta Hotel – Located in downtown Atlanta just a short walk away from Piedmont Park, this accommodation offers great facilities, city views, and spacious rooms! Their grand luxury suite offers 1 large double bed, a sofa bed, and other amenities like free Wi-Fi, a seating area, and a flat-screen cable TV. After a long day out, guests can enjoy a yummy dinner at the restaurant or relax at the spa.
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead – Enjoy a yummy breakfast made with local ingredients and the view of the Japanese garden at this gorgeous hotel in Buckhead that has an outdoor pool, 3 dining options, and a sun terrace. Their grand suite and luxury suite come with a lot of space with 2 double beds, free Wi-Fi, and windows overlooking the city.
Mid Range (from US$350 to US$600)
- The Candler Hotel Atlanta, Curio Collection by Hilton – Once you step inside this hotel, you’ll feel as if you’ve walked into a museum! Set a 10-minute drive from the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, the accommodation has spacious suites with a city view, free Wi-Fi, a double bed, and a sofa bed as well. Start your morning with breakfast at the restaurant on-site, or order room service up to your bedroom!
- Epicurean Atlanta, Autograph Collection – Located in Midtown Atlanta, just a 40-minute walk away from the Georgia Aquarium, this hotel has an outdoor pool, a bar, and a restaurant on-site. The corner King Room and Junior Suite come with a large double bed and free Wi-Fi, and some even have a stunning city view! Enjoy your breakfast and get ready to spend a whole day visiting attractions like the State Farm Arena and the High Museum of Art!
- Bellyard – What a place! Featuring beautifully decorated spacious rooms with a marble bathroom and all the services you need, this place set in West Midtown near the Atlantic Station is a keeper! The Junior Suite comes with a great city view and 1 large double bed. And if you’re a lover of that, definitely head out to the rooftop terrace for a drink and then to the restaurant on-site for a yummy meal!
- Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection – Set just a short walk from the Georgia Aquarium and the new World of Coca-Cola, this hotel offers a super cozy atmosphere and fabulous rooms with such great style! Their spacious suite comes with a large double bed, free Wi-Fi, and dark wood furniture. End your day with a meal at the restaurant on-site and then head to the rooftop bar for a drink and some great panoramic views of the city.
- Stonehurst Place Bed & Breakfast – Feel right at home in this gorgeous accommodation set in Midtown Atlanta that offers a complimentary breakfast and a garden. The historic house has such great decor, and it offers a spacious suite with a large double bed and free Wi-Fi. When you’re not out visiting all the attractions like the Georgia Aquarium or exploring Lenox Square, you can relax on the terrace with a good book!
- Twelve Downtown – Sunbathe under the sun by the outdoor pool of this hotel that’s located near the World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Aquarium! The King Suite is pretty spacious, and it comes with a large double bed and a sofa bed. The accommodation offers all the services guests need for their stay, and it also has a restaurant on-site where you can enjoy a nourishing breakfast.
Budget (up to US$300)
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia – Located a 15-minute drive away from Atlantic Station and Midtown Atlanta, this hotel has 2 dining options on-site, a health club and bar. Its King Suites are equipped with a private bathroom, free Wi-Fi, and a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee in your bedroom and then have some breakfast, go for a swim in the pool or for a walk in their garden.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Center – Ready to shop until you drop at Lenox Square Mall and visit places like the High Museum of Art? Then book the amazing suites of this hotel that have a large double bed! Guests will love the room amenities, which include a coffee machine, a flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi. Every morning you’ll get a free breakfast which you can enjoy at the restaurant on-site or in your suite.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta – Perfect for families who’re visiting Atlanta, this hotel in Buckhead offers apartment-style suites with either 2 double beds or a double bed and a sofa bed, a kitchenette, and a seating area. All guests get a free breakfast, and during your stay, you can also use the barbecue facilities and the fitness center.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center – Jump in the pool, work out in the fitness center, and enjoy the free breakfast at this Atlanta hotel that all guests love! Featuring suites with a king bed and sofa bed, the accommodation offers all the room facilities you’ll need for your stay! Don’t forget to make time to visit all the attractions like the High Museum of Art and the Buckhead Theatre.
- Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North – Book your room at this fabulous hotel that’s set a 20-minute drive away from Midtown Atlanta. The accommodation has a simple yet modern deco, a swimming pool, and a picnic area. The King Suites come with a double bed, a sofa bed too, and a TV. After a day of shopping and visiting the High Museum of Art, guests can relax by the outdoor fireplace!
Check the Rates for Your Dates
BONUS: Best hotels in Atlanta with balconies
Since Atlanta has so many incredible hotels with breathtaking city views, I decided to make this bonus section with some of the best ones out there! Plus, it’s always a good idea to have some extra options in case most of the accommodations are sold out!
I’ve ordered them from most to least expensive, and the prices start from US$750 to US$1400:
- Thompson – Located in Buckhead, near the Atlanta History Center, this super elegant hotel has rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows that offer an incredible view of Atlanta! They also offer many other services and amenities like an outdoor pool, a terrace, and a restaurant! Wake up, order some room service, and admire those stunning sights!
- The St. Regis Atlanta – Wake up to a stunning view of the city in the rooms of this hotel that has 3 dining options on-site, an outdoor pool, and a bar! Guests can enjoy their breakfast in their bedroom or head down to the restaurant! Make sure you book some time at their spa – a massage will feel heavenly after visiting the World of Coca-Cola and Phipps Plaza!
- Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta – Swim in the pool, relax at the spa, and enjoy some drinks on the outdoor terrace of this hotel set in the Atlantic Station area! The rooms are super spacious, and all the guests will love the incredible city views, especially at sunrise!
- Waldorf Astoria Atlanta – This Buckhead hotel offers some beautifully-decorated suites, room service, a garden, and a terrace as well. When you’re not exploring the town and visiting places like the World of Coca-Cola or the Atlanta History Center, which is so close, you can swim in the pool or enjoy a massage at the spa.
FAQs about hotel suites in Atlanta
📸 Where do celebrities stay in Atlanta, Georgia?
Many celebrities stay in Buckhead, an area that is filled with designer stores, fabulous houses, and luxurious hotels like Thompson and Waldorf Astoria Atlanta.
💰 Which are the best cheap hotel suites in Atlanta?
🤩 Where is the best place to stay in Atlanta, Georgia?
💑 Which suite hotels in Atlanta are romantic?
Phew! These hotels are so outrageously amazing! Right?
And today, we’ve covered some of the best hotel suites in Atlanta, GA, plus some great accommodations that have a balcony in the room.
As I just mentioned earlier, it’s so important to book your hotel room early. Otherwise, you may lose your favorite place!
On that note, I want to offer everyone a small parting gift! If you’re still struggling to pick a hotel room, maybe this will help. Here are my 2 favorite accommodations in Atlanta, Georgia:
- Hotel Clermont Atlanta – This hotel has stunning decor, a restaurant on-site, and it also offers room service
- The Candler Hotel Atlanta – You’ll feel as if you’ve stepped inside a museum at this hotel that has great rooms, a fitness center, and a restaurant
Well, everyone, have an unforgettable trip in Atlanta, and don’t forget that I’m always around! So if you’ve got any questions, just leave a comment below and I’ll answer ASAP!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!