17 Ski Houses for Rent in Vermont • for Your White Holiday
Looking for the best ski houses for rent in Vermont, but you don’t know where to start? I get you: there are countless options in this amazing US state, so I decided to help you save some time and collected here the best ones I could find out there!
In this travel blog, you will find cozy cabins divided by house capacity (large, medium, and small) and meeting any taste and style!
Get ready to have direct access to the best ski resorts in Vermont, hitting the ski slopes or going cross-country skiing in winter, exploring trails in the green mountains in summer, and warming up in front of a wood-burning stove.
You only need to remember to reserve your favorite cabin far in advance, or you might lose the spot: these accommodations get booked out incredibly fast!
Are skiers ready?
If you are in a hurry
If you don’t have the time to read the whole article, check out this quick list of the best Vermont ski cabin rentals, divided by capacity:
Since Vermont is a state, I thought I might also give you a map showing where each ski house is located:
Large Cabins (for up to 12 people)
- Ski In/Out Townhome – Looking for a place to spend a white holiday with family or friends? Then check out this 4-bedroom house with a fireplace, with space for up to 12 people. It also includes 8 passes for skiing each day at the nearby Jay Peak Ski Resort. Here you will have a lot of fun cross-country skiing at Jay Peak’s Nordic Center, fat tire biking in the white or green mountains, and playing golf at the course nearby.
- Luxury Mountainside House – Located in Killington, one of the best ski areas in Vermont, this 5-bedroom ski house (for 12 people) combines luxury amenities with access to the beautiful outdoors. Here you will relax in your private wraparound deck while gazing at stunning mountain views, cooking your favorite dishes in the full kitchen, warming up in front of the fireplace after a day in the snow, or playing in the game room with your beloved ones!
- Ski On/Ski Off Ski Home – This 3-bedroom house is located within the Killington Mountain Resort, and its amazing skiing slopes and hosts up to 10 people, perfect for families, friends, or couples. Get ready to gaze at incredible views from the living room with a fireplace and find a full kitchen, master bedroom, and private deck. When tired, relax in the hot tub and sauna, or stargaze in the outdoor space at night.
- Ski In/Ski Out Home With Deluxe Amenities – Do you want to have amazing skiing right outside your door? Then check out this beautifully decorated, 4-bedroom townhouse for 10 people located at the Racoon Run Trail at Jay Peak Ski Resort. Each bedroom is spread out so everyone has their own private space and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and will give you access to deluxe amenities, like a spa, a golf course, and free parking.
- Ski On/Off Slopeside Luxury – Located in the upscale Sunrise Condo Village, this luxurious 3-bedroom condo for 10 people is perfect if you want to have the perfect balance between relaxation and skiing. After a day hitting the ski slopes, you will watch a movie with your beloved ones on the full wall movie screen with a projector (with 3D capacity and glasses), get warm in the sauna or jetted tub, and cook a delicious dinner in the full kitchen.
- Post and Beam Vermont Country Home – Nestled among the birch trees and cross-country trials of the Bolton Valley Ski Area, this 3-bedroom family home for 9 people is perfect for skiers, offering you access to 3 peaks for alpine skiing. Here you will love the 2 large living areas, the full kitchen with a gas range, and the extra large covered porch overlooking the valley and the forest. Does it meet your style? Find out!
Medium Cabins (for 7 – 8 people)
- Perfect Ski In/ Ski Out House – This 4-bedroom chalet rental for 8 people in Killington, Vermont, offers spectacular views of the Killington Ski resort and slopes in winter and of beautiful greenery in spring and summer! After a day in the snow, you will warm up in front of the fireplace or soak in the outdoor hot tub and just chill in the large wraparound deck overlooking the Great Eastern Trail with a hot chocolate in your hands.
- Luxury Topridge Unit – I am sure you will love the 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms at home in Killington (one of the best ski areas in Vermont), offering ski-on, ski-off access and panoramic views of Bear Mountain. Here you will share some special moments with your family or friends in front of the a, have delicious meals in the open dining room, or chill in the eight-person jetted tub while gazing at the green mountains.
- *Spring Special* Sugarbush – Check out this ski chalet-style cabin located on a natural snow ski trail called Village Run, hosting up to 8 people. Here you will wake up gazing at great views of Sugarbush Mountain directly from your bedroom, cook your favorite dishes in the full kitchen, and spend your day skiing, hiking, biking, walking, and golfing in the surroundings.
- Mount Snow Town House – Located on Mount Snow, with direct access to the “Season Pass” trail, which leads to the Tumbleweed lift, this unique place in West Dover, VT, will make you feel immediately at home! In fact, here you will find 3 bedrooms (for 8 people) with comfy beds and HD flat-screen TVs, a big living room with a fireplace, a hot tub, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room, and even a ski locker and storage perfect for skiers. check it out!
- Chic and Country – This ski-in/ski-out house is cozy and chic at the same time and has a great location in Stowe Mountain Resort, close to the best skiing, trails, restaurants, craft breweries, and shopping, so you have countless options to have fun! But the 3-bedroom house (for 8 people) itself has facilities for any taste, such as a jetted tub, a fireplace, and a large deck to admire the surrounding forest or stargaze at night.
Small Cabins (up to 6 people)
- Stowe Mountain Resort Cabin – This spacious townhouse, hosting up to 6 people, has one of the TOP locations in Vermont, precisely at Stowe Mountain Resort’s highest peak! So get ready to have a lot of fun skiing! Imagine waking up with breathtaking views of the Worcester Mountains from your bedroom, having your favorite breakfast in the well-appointed kitchen, spending a fun day skiing, then wrapping up the day in front of the warm, wood-burning stove!
- Spruce Glen C East – Enjoy the largest private trailside property in Killington, spread over almost 4 acres of land, and offering direct ski on/off access! This quiet and serene hosts up to 6 people, perfect for families, and has everything you need for a holiday full of comforts, like a relaxing sauna, fast Wi-Fi if you need to work remotely, an indoor pool, and a gym, a few steps from the property, so you can stay in shape at any time.
- Luxe 2BR+ Trailside! – I am sure you will love this 2-bedroom house with stunning mountain views from your private balcony! It is located in Sunrise Village, hosting a bonus 3rd sleeping/living area great for kids. Here you will cook delicious meals in the fully equipped kitchen and get warm after a day of skiing in the steam shower or in the outdoor hot tub. In the evening, read a book by the wood-burning stove, or watch movies in the lower level family room with TV.
- Modern, Cozy Ski Loft – Looking for a place to feel at home away from home? Then this cozy loft is for you, located in Bolton Valley and hosting 2 bedrooms for a maximum of 5 people. The property hosts a game room with ping pong, a kids’ nook, brain puzzles, and Ringo, perfect for playing with the family. And right out of your door, you’ll find a swimming pool and many hiking and biking trails, as well as top-rated restaurants!
- Historic Ski Lodge – Located in Gilbert’s Hill farm, the birthplace of downhill skiing in America and of the country’s first ski rope tow, this lodge-style cabin hosts 2 bedrooms for up to 4 people. You will enjoy a living space, a parlor with a visual flame heater, a full kitchen with a gas stove, and a bath with a separate tub and shower. When bored, you can explore the farm’s vineyards and the ski slopes or take a 2-hour trip to Lake George.
- Sugarbush Tiny House/Cabin – Are you looking for a place where to spend a romantic getaway with your special one and enjoy world-class skiing in your free time? Then check out this cozy house for 2 people, located on an app. 3 acres (1 hectare) of the wooded forest at the base of Mount Ellen/Sugarbush. The slopes are within walking distance from the property, while all the best shopping and dining options are just a few minutes drive away!
FAQs about Vermont ski cabin rentals
🏚️ Which are the best Vermont ski cabin rentals?
🗓️ What is the best time of the year to ski in Vermont?
The best time of the year to ski in Vermont is during the winter months of December, January, and February, when the temperatures rarely get above 40⁰ Fahrenheit (4⁰C).
🏔️ What city in Vermont has the best skiing?
Stowe, a 200-year-old village, is one of the best ski towns in Vermont, offering access to many ski areas and 2 world-class ski resorts: the Stowe Mountain Resort, which spreads across Mt. Mansfield – Vermont’s highest peak – and Smugglers’ Notch.
⛷️ Which are the best Vermont ski in/ski out cabins?
The best Vermont ski-in/ski-out cabins are the Spruce Glen C East, hosting up to 6 people and featuring a relaxing sauna and indoor pool, or the Perfect Ski In/Ski Out House, a 4-bedroom chalet rental in Killington Ski resort with easy access to ski slopes!
Can you believe it? You reached the end of this useful travel guide about the best Vermont ski cabin rentals.
We saw cozy cabins for any taste and style, with access to world-class ski resorts and ski slopes, cross-country skiing, and green mountains.
If you are still not sure which one to pick, no worries! I will give you extra help with my top 2 favorite ski houses in Vermont, check them out here below.
- Ski On/Off Slopeside Luxury – This luxurious 3-bedroom condo offers access to many relaxing facilities and amazing ski slopes at walking distance from the property.
- Mount Snow Town House – Located on Mount Snow, this unique place has direct access to the “Season Pass” trail, which leads to the Tumbleweed lift: check it out!
Aren’t they great? If you agree with me, make sure you book them immediately or at least some months in advance, or you might lose the spot. These accommodations get booked out incredibly fast.
And if you have any questions or cabin suggestions for me, please don’t hesitate to share them in the comments below. I am looking forward to reading your replies!
Have an amazing holiday and skiing,
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!