Would you like to visit the beautiful city of Rimini, Italy, and relax by the coast? Yes? Same thing here, that is why I’ve searched for hours and hours on the world wide web looking for the best hotel deals so you don’t have to search for anything, and simply pick from the best Rimini hotels out there!
The way this article is arranged is by price, starting with the more pricey and luxurious hotels, followed by the mid-range hotels, and last but not least, the budget options. In the end, I added 2 bonuses: the best hotels in Rimini on the beach and the best apartments to stay in Rimini, all hotels with amazing reviews!
Rimini, and Italy in general, is one of the most popular destinations in the world, attracting millions of travelers each year, especially in the summertime! We all want that Italian summer! So it is vital you book your hotel room in advance; these hotels get booked super quickly!
Without further ado, let’s check out the best Rimini hotels!
Let’s dive in!
If you are in a hurry
If you don’t have a lot of time on your hands and need to book one of these Rimini hotels fast, here you have the top 3 best hotels in the area!
Luxury (US$150 and up)
- Grand Hotel Rimini – This place is stunning and looks like a mansion filled with the most exquisite Renaissance decor; staying at this hotel will make you feel like you’re in the clouds! Wake up and jump in the swimming pool, and once you feel refreshed, enjoy the complimentary breakfast the hotel serves every morning. After a long day swimming and sunbathing in the hotel’s private beach area, indulge in the onsite restaurant.
- i-Suite Hotel – This hotel has an amazing futuristic decor and style that will make you feel like you are inside a spaceship or like you are in The Fifth Element! If you are looking to relax, the heated outdoor pool with hydromassage areas will make you feel like a new person, alternatively, you can spoil yourself with a spa treatment. The amazing beachfront location with a private beach area provides the best sea views!
- Baldinini Hotel – Located in Torre Pedrera by the beachfront and featuring rooms with balconies with views, this hotel is perfect for those looking for a secluded and tranquil time outside the downtown areas but with cities and attractions nearby! Central Rimini is a 15-minute drive away, and if you feel like having a little trip to Bologna (which is 1.5 hours away) this is your chance to check the best areas in Bologna!
- Erbavoglio Hotel – You will feel pampered with the friendly service and the warm hospitality of the hotel’s staff! This hotel, located in Rimini’s central marina, comes with a spa with a sauna and jacuzzi on the rooftop, perfect to relax and let go of all your worries! Enjoy the hotel’s complimentary breakfast serving a wide range of savory, sweet, and gluten-free options before exploring Remini City and visiting the beach!
- Demo Hotel Design Emotion – I love this hotel style; it is the perfect mix between modern and pop art design and looks super young and fun! The hotel is located a 10-minute walk to Rimini centre, a 3-minute walk to the beach, and the beautiful Tiberius Bridge is less than a 20-minute walk away! I highly recommend staying at the suite with a sauna to end the day with a sauna session that will make you feel super relaxed!
- Princier Fine Resort & SPA – This hotel is ideal for couples! Located in Viserba and with many restaurants nearby, this hotel offers a delicious and complete complementary breakfast to all guests! I suggest couples stay in the queen suite with a sea view and hot tub, it offers privacy and the perfect setting for romance on the private terrace with a jacuzzi and views! You can also relax and sip wine in the bathroom’s spa bath!
Mid Range (US$80 – US$150)
- Hotel Villa Augustea – This hotel is perfect! Modern, simple, and features deluxe amenities, such as an outdoor pool with a terrace, a beachfront location in Rimini Central Marina, and a top-quality complimentary breakfast. The rooms can come with sea views, and some of them come with balconies and pool views! Book according to your preferences!
- Hotel Prestige – Located in San Giuliano, and with the beach just a stone’s throw away, this hotel is perfect for either relaxing on the beach or practicing fun water sports! If you’d rather swim in a pool, the outdoor pool is available to all guests and features great views! The garden comes with a ping-pong table, and the wellness center comes with a jacuzzi!
- Up Hotel – This hotel’s style and decorations are just great! It’s a nice mix of industrial and modern design, with nice touches of pop art paintings! I highly recommend this hotel to groups of friends; the junior suite with a balcony is ideal for 4 guests and comes with a complimentary breakfast serving traditional Italian, vegan, and vegetarian options!
- Hotel Villa Luigia – You will feel right at home in this Rimini Central Marina hotel! The staff is super accommodating, and the decor is super classy yet cozy! The beach and the city are just minutes away; the rooms are spacious and come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, complimentary breakfast, and a minibar; the apartments come with a private kitchenette!
- Accademia Hotel – This hotel features amazing family rooms which can host up to 4 people; the beach is located 1-minute away from the property, and the downtown area with attractions is a 15-minute walk away! The location is great for families who want to spend time at the beach but also enjoy what the city has to offer! A plus? No hungry kids with the complimentary breakfast the hotel serves!
- Hotel Grifone – This Bellariva hotel located by the beachfront has a very nice classic and traditional style and decor. Wake up in the morning and enjoy the most amazing breakfast, which even includes the traditional crostata! After filling your tummy with 10/10 treats, head to the beach for a relaxing sunbathing session! This hotel is pet-friendly, and they can stay for free!
Budget (up to US$70)
- HOTEL CASADEI – This hotel is super convenient, the beach is a 10-minute walk away, and Rimini Center is a 30-minute walk away. Is there anything better than discovering a new city on foot and stopping by the cute little cafes and restaurants, and enjoying an Aperol spritz? I don’t think so! The hotel has a complimentary breakfast, and the rooms feature air conditioning and a private balcony!
- Pan di Zenzero – Oh my God! This hotel is beautiful! The style and pastel color theme are simply stunning, the furniture is modern, and the general vibe of this boutique hotel is cute! The hotel is located in Viserba, and Rimini is 10 minutes away by public transport. Plus, the beach is only a few seconds away. Don’t forget to eat the hotel’s delicious complimentary breakfast before starting the day!
- Hotel Baltic – Feel at home in this amazing hotel; the amenities, location, and staff will make this budget hotel feel like a luxury! The hotel is located in Rimini Central Marina and comes with a private beach breakfast and a free buffet breakfast, and the rooms can easily accommodate families of 5 members; most of the rooms come with a private balcony!
- T Hotel – Wow! This hotel is truly great! The facilities are super modern and nicely decorated; the complimentary breakfast offers a wide range of pastries, cakes, and fruits. There is an onsite bar, and the beach is very close by. The rooms are simple and aesthetically pleasing; I highly recommend the triple room to young families or couples!
- Hotel Stresa – This hotel is such good value! Located in Rivazzurra, Stresa Hotel is simple and has everything you need to make your Italian vacation an easy breeze! They have homemade breakfast offering Italian, vegetarian, and vegan options, discounts in restaurants and spas nearby, a private beach area, and comfortable rooms hosting up to 5 guests!
- Easy Hotel – Located in Rivazzurra, this hotel is simply amazing for those looking for a hotel that brings value for money! The location is amazing, there are many beaches nearby, and Rimini Center is a 15-minute car drive away. The hotel offers an excellent complimentary breakfast which is another plus when you travel on a budget! The biggest rooms can host up to 4 guests, making it perfect for family and friends!
BONUS #1: Best hotels in Rimini on the beach
Ah, you know me! I couldn’t end this amazing article on the best Rimini hotels without adding a juicy bonus of the best hotels in Rimini on the beach! Well, if we are going to Italy, we might as well stay near the ocean, right?!
I have gathered 6 amazing hotels, and the prices range from US$100 to US$250 per night. These hotels are wonderful, so I am sure you will find one you totally love!
Let’s check them out!
1. You & Me Beach Hotel
This hotel feels super romantic and fun! It is located on Visrbella’s beachfront and comes with an outdoor pool located on the beach, so you will have the most incredible view of the ocean while you sip a fruity drink on the pool’s terrace. I suggest couples stay in the Suite Loft with a sea view and Jacuzzi; it comes with a balcony with a jacuzzi and overlooks the ocean, plus there’s a bathtub indoors.
2. Litoraneo Suite Hotel
Oh, la la! I love how amazing this hotel looks, the style is impeccable, modern, and fun! The rooms have different themes, and all of them are stunning. The hotel is located in Rimini Central Marina, and besides its amazing beachfront location, this property comes with a private beach area! Breakfast? Complete and free. The pool? Outdoors and refreshing!
3. Oxygen Lifestyle Hotel
Wow, this hotel is a real treat; it can accommodate all types of travelers; it doesn’t matter if you are traveling with a partner, friends, family, or solo – this hotel has something for you! The beachfront location in Viserbella and the private beach area are a plus, the outdoor pool is gorgeous, and the free breakfast is a treat! The rooms can host families and couples and can come with a balcony and views!
4. Hotel Corallo Rimini
This hotel looks so cool, it has a very special charm, reminiscent of Italian art and modernity. I love it! The hotel is close to the city and is located by the beachfront with a private beach area open to all guests, it comes with a terrace where you can sunbathe, an outdoor swimming pool, and a 10/10 free breakfast!
5. Hotel Gabbiano
I like this hotel, it goes straight to the point, and it has cool amenities. To start, it is located by the beachfront and has a private beach area, the breakfast is free as well, offering fresh fruits homemade cakes to savory options, the rooms are super simple but modern and comfortable!
6. Hotel Tritone
The hotel is located in Viserba by the beachfront, so go and sunbathe, play beach volleyball, or swim in the hotel’s private beach area! The hotel decorations look super cool, and I reckon groups of friends would be happy staying here. The breakfast looks amazing; it makes me super hungry just looking at all those cakes, yum!
BONUS #2: Best apartments to stay in Rimini
Well, I have something else for you, another bonus! Yay! Okay, so let’s recap, we have the best Remini hotels, a bonus with the best hotels in Rimini on the beach, and now the last bonus of the article is the best apartments to stay in Rimini. Why not book an apartment and pretend you are a local?!
The price per night for these apartments goes from US$100 to US$300; let’s take a look at these amazing properties!
1. Villa Brown
Amazing! Located in Cagnona, this property comes with enough room to host up to 6 guests; the rooms and interiors look modern and colorful. The best thing about this property is the shared garden and hot tub available at the villa.
2. RESIDENZA ELENA
What a cute and beautiful property! The pastel green tone of the facade is so nice, and the house is super modern and trendy. It comes with 2 bedrooms and 1 living room, and it can host up to 8 guests. It is located only a 20-minute walk from the city, and the beach is a 30-minute walk away!
3. Appartamenti Leone
This amazing set of apartments is located by the beachfront and comes with a private beach area in Rivazzurra; both apartments come with balconies and views of the ocean, are super modern, and come with a private kitchen. One of the apartments can host 2 guests, and the other 4 guests, so book depending on your preferences!
4. CASETTA BIANCA
This apartment looks like an authentic summer house! The property comes with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms making it great for families or groups of 8 guests. The house is next to a beautiful beach, and there are plenty of restaurants and coffee shops nearby. PRO TIP: Have breakfast in the lovely garden!
5. Zuara9Room Rimini
The 4-bedroom house looks like a total dream, it can accommodate up to 7 guests, and it comes with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a huge furnished terrace where you can sit, relax, and soak up the sun! The location is unbeatable, near Rimini city center, and steps from the beach!
6. The 6 Apartments
These apartments are located in Rimini city center and just a few minutes away from the city center; the apartments can host from 2 to 4 guests, so book according to your preferences. The style of the rooms is impeccable, and some of the apartments come with a private balcony!
FAQs about Rimini hotels
🇮🇹 Is Remini worth the hype?
🏖️ Which is the best area in Rimini?
🌊 Which Rimini hotel comes with a private beach?
👪 Which is the best Rimini hotel for families?
It is a wrap for today, my lovely humans! Those were the best Rimini hotels in the area, plus 2 amazing bonuses: the best hotels in Rimini on the beach and the best apartments to stay in Rimini. You have an amazing range of deluxe hotels and properties to choose from!
Honestly, all the hotels featured here look fantastic, and I would be more than happy to stay in any of them and see the beautiful city of Rimini, but if I had to choose, my 2 favorites would be:
- Grand Hotel Rimini –I want to stay in this luxurious hotel and feel like a 19th-century princess!
- Up Hotel – I love the vibe and decorations and the fact that they serve vegan options for breakfast!
Which of these Remini hotels was your favorite? Have you ever stayed in any of them? Let me know in the comments, and if you have any questions, let me know and I’ll help out! Remini is a very popular destination, especially in the summer, that is why you need to book your hotel in advance! Stay in the room of your dreams and get good deals!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!