Top 14 Hotels near LEGOLAND® Florida • for a Fun Holiday!
Who’s up for an adventurous holiday at one of the best theme parks in the Sunshine State? But first, I think you’ll need an incredible hotel that is not too far from LEGOLAND®.
And today I’m going to help you with that! In this post, you’ll find the best hotels near LEGOLAND® Florida. I’ve done thorough research on the web and came up with a fabulous list of hotels which I split into 2 sections, with the closest hotels near the theme park and the top hotels in Lakeland.
But make sure you don’t leave right after because I’ve also made a bonus with some great vacation rentals for families in Winter Haven, the closest city to LEGOLAND®.
Many things to see today! Just don’t forget to save your favorite hotel and book your room early! LEGOLAND® gets so many visitors, and these places will definitely sell out fast.
If you are in a hurry
Gotta run somewhere else? Then check out this short list, it has the best hotels near LEGOLAND®:
Best hotels near LEGOLAND®
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort – If you want to be right in the middle of the action, then book a room at this fabulous resort at walking distance from the park. It includes 3 themed hotels: LEGOLAND® Hotel with pirate-themed rooms, the LEGOLAND® Pirate Island Hotel with a treasure hunt in the rooms, and the LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat, which has beach-themed bungalows. There are also 5 restaurants and a kids club!
- Courtyard by Marriott Winter Haven – Set less than a mile away from LEGOLAND®, FL, this accommodation offers spacious suites for you and your little ones, an outdoor pool, a business center, an on-site restaurant, and free parking. When you’re not out visiting all the attractions, you can enjoy some time by the pool and relax by the outdoor fireplace. And don’t forget to book your spot early! LEGOLAND® Florida gets many visitors, and the prices will increase if you wait for too long!
- Holiday Inn Winter Haven – With a great location just a 20 min drive away from LEGOLAND®, FL, this accommodation comes with a fitness center, an outdoor pool where you can soak up under the sun, and free parking. There are spacious rooms great for families, and they have a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, and coffee makers. Start your morning with some breakfast at the restaurant on-site, and then head to the theme park!
- Holiday Inn Express Lake Wales – Planning your fun trip to Florida? Then check out this hotel which offers free breakfast and an outdoor pool where you and the kids can relax when you’re not visiting the attractions. The hotel is a 15 min drive away from LEGOLAND®, and it features super comfortable rooms, perfect for you and your family, that have a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, and free Wi-Fi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites – Start your morning with free yummy breakfast options at this hotel in Lake Wales that’s located near LEGOLAND® Florida (around a 15 min drive)! The accommodation is perfect for travelers coming with kids as it offers rooms with lots of space and a flat-screen TV! They also have an outdoor swimming pool and offer free parking.
- Hampton Inn – All guests will love how well-equipped this hotel is! Located in Winter Haven, just a 10 min drive away from the LEGOLAND® Theme Park, this modern budget accommodation offers a free breakfast each morning and rooms that can fit you and your kids! Enjoy your days by the outdoor pool, and make sure you visit other attractions in Florida like Walt Disney World®!
Top hotels in Lakeland
- The Terrace Hotel Lakeland, Tapestry Collection by Hilton – You’re going to love the style of this hotel! It has some amazing rooms which are beautifully furnished and come with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. But I doubt you’ll spend a lot of time in the room when you’ll be having so much fun with the kids at LEGOLAND® Theme Park, which is located a 40 min drive away! But before you go, make sure to have a taste of their delicious free breakfast!
- Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland – Cozy, welcoming, and super well-equipped! This hotel is perfect for your Florida trip! Offering a hot tub and an outdoor pool, the accommodation is set a 40 min drive away from attractions like Legoland, and it offers breakfast and free parking! Start your morning with some room service and enjoy it in your comfy suite that has free Wi-Fi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland South, an IHG Hotel – Need a nice room where you can sleep at night and regain your strength for another fun day with the kids at Legoland Florida? Then check out this place which has family rooms, a swimming pool, and a fitness center. Wake up, have some free breakfast, and then get ready to hit the road and visit the theme park, which is located a 30 min drive away.
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Lakeland – Go for a dip in the pool first thing in the morning at this modern hotel that’s located a 30 min drive away from LEGOLAND®. Perfect for your trip with the kids, the accommodation offers rooms that have a kitchenette, a flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi. Before you buckle up and head out, make sure you grab some free breakfast at the hotel!
- Courtyard by Marriott Lakeland – Florida is absolutely packed with attractions, and LEGOLAND® is definitely a favorite of all tourists! So if you’re looking for a hotel near the theme park, check out this one which has contemporarily designed rooms, an outdoor swimming pool, and free parking. Featuring suites that can fit the whole family and are equipped with lots of amenities, this place is a 30 min drive away from LEGOLAND®.
- Hyatt Place Lakeland Center – Set in Downtown Lakeland just 40 min away from LEGOLAND®, this place offers a café and a fitness center. Each room comes with simple decor and lots of space for families. Enjoy the amazing weather in the Sunshine State by the outdoor pool and grab some free breakfast so you can start your day right!
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland – Are you ready to visit Legoland, Florida, on this trip? Not until you’ve got yourself a hotel, and this one which is set 45 min away, has lots of amenities like a swimming pool, a terrace, and a fitness center. Enjoy a cup of coffee (or tea for the kids) in your lovely room, which has free Wi-Fi, and then head down for a yummy breakfast!
- Best Western Plus Lakeland – Still looking for an affordable place to stay while visiting LEGOLAND®? Then definitely check out this place which is set a 40 min drive away from the theme park. Featuring amenities like free breakfast, free parking, and a fitness center, the hotel has suites with plenty of room for families!
Check the Rates for Your Dates
BONUS: Best VRBOs for families near LEGOLAND®
I know from experience that sometimes after exploring all the available options, some people would much rather stay in a rental home that offers them all the privacy they need and also many more facilities than a hotel room. If you’re recognizing yourself in the description, then have a look below.
You’ll find the best vacation rentals for families near LEGOLAND®, ordered from most to least expensive. The prices are from US$150 to US$1000:
- Winter Haven Home – Made to fit up to 10 people, this beautiful room located in Winter Haven, less than 1 mile (less than 2 km) away from LEGOLAND® offers some breathtaking lake views and many amenities. This includes an outdoor pool, a hot tub, an outdoor fire pit, and some games for the kids!
- Waterfront House – Ready to have some fun? Then check out this lake-front house that has room for 12 people. The accommodation, which is set 2 miles (3 km) away from LEGOLAND®, is simple, yet it has so many cool features like a furnished deck area, a swimming pool, and a jacuzzi as well.
- Lake Home – Enjoy your coffee by the outdoor pool of this home set in Winter Haven, less than a mile away from LEGOLAND®, which has room for 14 people. The accommodation has all the amenities you’ll need for your stay, including a kitchen, outdoor furniture, and a fire pit.
FAQs about hotels near LEGOLAND®, Florida
🎢 Is 1 day enough for LEGOLAND®, Florida?
Yes, 1 full day is enough just for the theme park and all its rides, but if you want to enjoy the water park as well, definitely spend 2 days.
🌆 What city is closest to LEGOLAND®, Florida?
🤔 Do you get access to the LEGOLAND® Theme Park if you stay in the hotel?
Yes, but only if you pay for the all-inclusive package deals that include the theme park, the water park, and Peppa Pig Theme Park.
🏨 Which are the best hotels near LEGOLAND®?
Already found your treasure hotel? With a list like this one, I’m sure you had many incredible options!
We’ve gone through a list of the best hotels near LEGOLAND®, Florida, that are perfect for all the LEGO® friends out there. I also added some great vacation rentals in Winter Haven, the closest city to the theme park that offers so many kids’ activities and fun things to do for all the family and keeps everyone happy.
As I mentioned earlier, it’s important to save your favorite accommodation and book it in advance. The theme park is super popular, so all the nearby hotels will sell out pretty fast!
Before I let you plan this fun holiday, I thought I’d offer you a small parting gift – my 2 favorite hotels near LEGOLAND®:
Now you’re all set to start your adventures!
It’s been a thrill to tell you all about these hotels, and if I missed anything, you could always leave me a comment below, and I’ll answer it as quickly as possible!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!